You are listening to : >> Zhang Dong Liang 张栋梁 - Wang Zi 王子,Lim Yu Zhong - 空秋千 Kong Qiu Qian, Jay Chou 周杰倫 - 不能說的秘密 The Secret that Cannot be Told, B.A.D - Wo De Cuo, Qing Tian Wa Wa 晴天娃娃 by Jiang Yu Chen <<
25 June 2007

~Time Is Running Out~

Haix, something had been bothering me recently and i am getting worried..because time is already running out! Recently, i was obsevering my father from far and i had realised that he is getting on in his age (reaching 60s soon) and he is still working very hard for the living of the family. In addition, I also noticed that his white hair is getting more and more obvious even though he tired not to let me see it by dying it back to black colour. Yesterday, he came to me and said he wanted to take on part-time job on weekends as well beside working on weekdays and i immeditately say "NO" to him.
Argh, why am i still schooling when he is not young anymore. Sometimes, I really want to walk to him and ask him to quit his job and say I had gotten a stable full-time job and finish my education. But, time is running out already, I still have 3years of polytechnic lifes and 2.5 years of NS Men lifes to go thru...damnit. Last week, he accidentally said something in his drunk condition and it is "When can i ever see my sons suceeding in their education and career..haix." I was stunned for a moment and from then, i felt worried. My greatest wish now is to really hope i can end my education asap and go out to the society and work.....@_@.
Talking about education, my laptop is currently under maintanence and i am struggling with the laptop loan from the school...haiyoyo..must really take good care of it liao.
Okay, i have updated the song for my blog already, hope all readers will enjoy it bah!

I killed a HoLLow @ 2:43:00 PM

I'm currently 18 and is seeking education in RP, diploma of Business Computing. Like to play Dota (US West-Exorcist7), Maple(Aquilia-CloudXavieR) and Audition(Dsky_Cloud) during my free time. Feel free to add me in any of those online games.

QiuYin
Amsyar
Sherilyn
Stella
JinjIN
Chinkiat
Isabel
Farlyana
Peachy
Denise
WeiJian
Jinjin

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6984825672301770671\x26blogName\x3d~Happiness+Comes+After+Hardship~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://exorcist-cloud-xavier89.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://exorcist-cloud-xavier89.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4421531431656732494', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> Version 0.6 // >> My soul is winter << //